Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More new Dukes suff 3/27/2012

I got a another batch of new Dukes things. Lets jump right in.



Presto Magix.  They seem to be like cheap Colorforms.  And unless you read the top, you really wouldn't notice they are Dukes.  Boss Hogg is on the front of one, and his Caddy is on another.  Very odd that the General or the Duke Boys are no where to be seen.  I got the complete set for a great price.  Not quite the 50¢ that they are marked for, but I can't complain. 


I got this Dukes backpack from Dean in California.  He has had it since he was a kid, and he took great car of it.  I am very happy to add it to my collection.  I have the duffel bag, and now the backpack.


It seems I've added a lot of dinner ware to the collection lately.  I have several of each piece, but none still in the package.  Until now.  This is the mug and bowl still in the plastic.  It costs $1.29 originally.  Not in 2012.



I have been chasing these newer Halloween costumes since them came out a few years ago.  I saw them in a Target but didn't want to pay full price.  I figured they would be on sale after Halloween.  I never found them after.  I picked these up on eBay.  No one placed another bid.  Weird when that happens.  I just need to find Bo.  


This sleeping bag also came from Dean.  It needs fluffed up a little, but its in nice shape.  I already have this one and the other version, but I couldn't pass up the price.  Two really great items from Dean.  Thanks Dean.


This is a new T-Shirt.  I bought it from eBay, but don't make the mistake I did.  It came with a price tag from Kohl's.  I looked online and Kohl's sells it for $8.99.  I paid a little more, but not as much as with shipping from Kohl's.  If you have a store close to you, go get one.  I really like the design, and the blue color.  


I picked this little plastic badge up from eBay for nearly nothing.  I'll have to do a little research to see what it came with.  It's a cool little piece.

That's it for now.  I got a really exciting item coming in the mail soon.  I'll post all kinds of pics as soon as it comes in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment