Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Dukes Stuff 4/24/2012



Got more Dukes of Hazzard items.  Several of them came from General Lee owner Randall.  Thanks Randall!


These are two of the British published Annuals.  They put one out each year.  These are years 1982 (right) and 1986 (left).  They are quite different from each other.  They were published by different companies.  The older one has mostly artwork and not that many photographs.  The newer one has a lot of behind the scenes photos I haven't seen other places.  They will be fun to read. 


This is a tiny TV pin.  I don't know anything about it.  It seems old but who knows when its from.  I am not sure if its a licensed item or not.  Pretty cool though. 


It has been a while since I added any movie items to my collection.  I already have nearly all of them.  This is the 1/25 movie box General Chrome Chase car.  I didn't know this existed until a few years ago.  It seems to be more rare than the 1/18 version.  There are actually two 1/18 versions.  One that is a brushed chrome and one that looks just like this 1/25 and is shiny chrome.  I have three brushed ones, but still need to get a shiny one.  When these first came out, I thought they would be as rare as the Gold General Lee, but they aren't.  Very happy to have finally chased this chase car down. 



I bought this from the same eBay seller as the chrome car.  Its the first General Lee to get the dirty release.  This dirty General Lee is a lot more rare than the newer dirty releases in the Joyride boxes. 


I compared it to the newer Joyride and it has a lot more dirt on it.  I have to have at least twenty different 1/18 General Lees.  From these originals with black interior to all the different box changes to the various chase versions to the new Auto World release.  What a good idea for a future blog post. 



I also bought this 1997 1/25 General from the same seller.  No one bid on it and I got it for cheap.  I have several of them.  Always good to have spares. 


This item, and all the rest in this post, came from Randall.  This is a Boss Hogg school note book.  I have been grabbing up all the school items I can lately.  I added the matching folder to my collection a few months ago and it was in one of my first blog posts



This the coveted General Lee Underoos.  Still sealed in the plastic.  I am super excited to get this item.  There is also one with Bo and Luke on it, and a girls set with Daisy on it.  Got to be on the look out for those. 


And finally we have a Dukes of Hazzard Guitar still in the package.  Now, you may be saying, Larry the Dukes Collector, didn't you just get this same guitar from Jeremy at Pop Culture Connection?  My answer is: Why yes astute Dukes Collector reader, I did.  But this one is still in the package.  I couldn't pass it up.  So I may have one out of the package up for sale soon.  Anyone need one? 


I really like the artwork on the package.  I have never seen it before.  I knew that these were made by  Emenee, but didn't know that Emenee was an Ohio Art company.  They are the makers of Etch-A-Sketch.  Been adding a few of their things to the collection lately.  

That's it for now.  Look out eBay...here I come. 

2 comments:

  1. What is the value of the dukes of hazzard orange guitar not in the packaging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the value of the dukes of hazzard orange guitar not in the packaging?

    ReplyDelete