Friday, June 1, 2012

SDCC Exclusive Hot Wheels® K.I.T.T.

I mentioned on the blog that I will be attending the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con International in July.  My pal, Jeff, was invited to exhibit his independent comic Teddy and the Yeti.  It is a huge honor and we are very excited.  We also entered our online comedy show, Franks and Beans, into the Comic-con International Independent Film Festival.  So my fingers are crossed for that.  And we'll be showing off the wildly popular World War II Zombie graphic novel FUBAR that Jeff is a part of.  We've  got a lot on our plate.

I don't think there will be anything Dukes related at the event...  Except me handing out Dukes Collector business cards to everyone...EVERYONE.  But there is a special edition Hot Wheels KITT for sale. 
These exclusives tend to become hard to find, but I was able to get one in a presale.  So looks like I'm guaranteed one.  I'll post pictures of it when I get my hands on it at the show. 

I'm sure the event will be filled with crazy things that Dukes Collector readers will enjoy, though not Dukes related.  I'll post all kinds of info leading up to it, and also pictures and stories from the show.  June and July are going to be nuts.  

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling you'll find some Dukes stuff at Comic-Con. Maybe even something awesome that you don't have. If it'd be anywhere, it'd be there. And also Dukesfest, I guess.

    ReplyDelete