Friday, March 15, 2013

More info on the Dukes Family Festival in Hagerstown, MD - June 22, 2013


The Dukes Family Festival is shaping up to be tons of fun.  They recently announced that there will be a stunt show and wrestling.  Like I said before, this is closer to home than other other Dukes events, so I won't miss it.  Tickets are on sale now at the speedway's website.  For all you facebook fans, they set up a page here.  They also hosting a car show.  They would love to have as many General Lee, and other Hazzard vehicles at the show as well as tribute cars and classic cars.  I was asked to share the registration sheet.  It can be downloaded here.

This show is only six days before my birthday!  Come on out and see Cooter, Daisy, Rosco, Enos, and Cletus.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment