Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prototype pictures of the new Dukes of Hazzard action figures by Figures Toy Co.



Our friends at the Mego Museum landed the first pictures of the prototypes for the new Dukes line by Figures Toy Co.  These are the 12" figures and I couldn't be happier with them.  They are completely new head sculpts and they look great.  They nailed Rosco's uniform and looks like they even made Luke's belt buckle spot on.  Rosco and Boss Hogg will have hats.  I can't wait to own these.  I love accessories and there will be a carrying case.  Ol' Crazy Cooter even made it on to the case.  I'll post anything new as soon as I find it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I might as well go ahead and earmark some money for these right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figures. Nice to see in the interview that they may condsider a Flash figure. Now that would be something.

    ReplyDelete