Thursday, November 21, 2013

Little Orange Cars

Gearing up the big Dukes festival season of 2013, the organizers of the Louisiana Dukes Event, the Dukes of Hazzard Family Reunion & Car Show, contacted me and asked if I would write an article about collecting for a magazine they release.  I never wrote an article for a magazine before, so I jumped on the opportunity.  They gave me a word limit which I blew past pretty quickly.  The magazine is called Hug, and this particular issue was given out during their event.  I got early prints at the Dukes Fan Fair in Nashville.  I was really pleased with the article and the magazine in general (lee).  I wanted to share it right away, but I figured I would wait until people had a chance to read it in print before it was online.  I think enough time has passed.  Here is my article "Little Orange Cars" from the summer issue of Hug Magazine.


I also have the article as a pdf if reading the jpg above doesn't work out.
Little Orange Cars.pdf

Jeff isn't the only published author around these parts.  Only one on the New York Times Best Seller list, though...for now.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment