Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pre-Production Shots of Auto World's New Hazzard County Pursuit Police Car

Following up on the previous post with all kinds of insider info about Auto World's upcoming Rosco car, my good friend in the know has shared some pictures and I've been given the green light to post them.  This car looks amazing.  


This car will be the best ever 1975 Rosco's Monaco, without question.


I've seen many life-size replicas of Hazzard County Patrol Cars at all the Dukes events I've been to.  This light bar looks just like it should.  AW nailed it.



The interior and the engine look great too.  This is going to be an awesome diecast.  I can't wait until it can chase Auto World's beautiful 1/18 General Lee around the collection.  I am so thankful that I can do things like share these pre-production pictures.  I have wonderful friends in this Dukes of Hazzard hobby.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! Now this is a NICE replica car! I can't get over that authentic looking AeroDynic light bar! You can practically see the little rotator beacons in there! Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete