Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Home For Christmas by John Schneider and Tom Wopat: The Kickstarter Backed Album


As promised, the new Christmas album from John and Tom was delivered to my door yesterday.  Many Kickstarter projects fail to meet their release date, but Bo and Luke got theirs out right on time.


Being a project backer, I received an autographed copy.


Inside has a lot of great information about the creation process and some fun behind the scenes pictures.  I won't spoil it all, you have to get your own copy.


Tom's daughter Lindsey designed the package.  I said before how much I love the front cover art.  It adds just enough Dukes to the album.  The addition of Bo and Luke colored Christmas stockings is so cool.  The back has a Christmas Tree with the track listings on it.  Lindsey did a great job on this.


Some of the rewards I received are this autographed photo of Tom and John in Time Square...

 

And this Christmas ornament.  With the new Hallmark General Lee ornament and this one, my tree will be extra Duked out this year.  You can purchase your own copy of the CD or download on Tom's website.   I'm even more excited for the December New York concert now.  This is going to be such a very Merry Dukes Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment