Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Figures Toy Company's Dukes of Hazzard Series 2 Figures Up For Pre-Order



Oh man!  This is exciting.  I was just talking to my good friend (and yours) Heath Gulley yesterday about what new Dukes products are on the way.  Later on, our pals at the Mego Museum announce Figures Toy Company's Series 2 Dukes of Hazzard figures.  And they look great.  They are currently up for pre-order at Figures Toy Company's website.   They have an estimated release date of May 15!



Cooter might be my favorite of the bunch.  I'm not gonna make that call until I have them here at DukesCollector HQ, but he is the front runner.  The fact that he is all dirty really puts him over the top.  I sent a picture to Ben and Alma and they are excited.



FTC recognizes what Daisy's best assets are.  Those are some legs!



It's great to see Uncle Jesse getting a figure.  He was missed in the original Mego line.  His outfit is spot on.





I couldn't be happier that we get both Enos and Cletus.  The original announcement from Figures said we were only getting Cletus like in the original Mego 3 3/4" line.  The addition of both deputies is very welcome.  The likeness is really great on Cletus.  I'm sure Rick and Sonny are going to love these.


Just like series 1, they will be released in 8" and 12".  I'll be following their release closely and will post any news I hear.  With John and Tom at Steel City Con, Cooter's in the Country Grand Opening, and now the release of these figures, this is going to be one heck of a Dukes of Hazzard Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I still have my Coy Duke doll from the 80"s. Do you know if they are going to release a new Coy or Vance doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything is possible, but I highly doubt it. They aren't as popular.

      Delete