Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ten Years Ago Today - The Dukes of Hazzard Movie Was Released


August 5, 2005 saw the release of the Dukes of Hazzard movie in U.S. theaters.




The movie was number 1 in its opening weekend with $30,799,288 at the box office.  It went on to gross $80,270,227 which made it quite a success.  It's not the classic Dukes of Hazzard that we all love, but it's a fun PG13 ride in the General Lee.


To me, the movie represented a year of my life that brought more adventures than I ever expected.  You can see me in the movie throwing a hot dog at Sheev, and cheering the Gen'ral as the Dukes win the race.

Break out your DVDs or stream it online and celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Dukes of Hazzard movie with me.

On set of the Dukes of Hazzard movie
The Dukes of Hazzard Hollywood Premiere and After Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment